Through the normal course of its work, the Greater Alliance Foundation’s (GAF) Trustees and staff may be exposed to confidential information about donors. The GAF’s Trustees and staff pledge to keep totally confidential all non-public information of a sensitive nature pertaining to donors. Specifically:
- GAF does not collect personal information about individuals unless such individuals knowingly provide information to GAF.
- GAF does not share or make public any personal information gathered through our website.
- The GAF does not provide or sell donor contact information to any outside source.
- The GAF does not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- The GAF takes every reasonable step and caution to ensure that information technology systems cannot be invaded by unauthorized users.
- Those included on email distribution lists may opt-out at any time by notifying GAF.
3rd Party Sites
Also, from time to time, GAF’s website may provide links to other third party websites in addition to Network for Good. GAF is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external websites. Since they are third party websites, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Questions and Comments
We welcome your feedback on this policy. Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to GAF at 960 West State Street, Suite 240, Alliance, Ohio 44601.